Thursday 6 December 2012

In other news...

Well, I failed nanowrimo once again.With only a measly 3,000 words, which has to be my lowest...

EVER.


Anyway, it's not like I was going to do well.

Pffft.


Anyway, In Other Other news, I started a short story.

That lead to other ideas.


That is leading to something.

I don't actually know. I had a vision though, just as the class bell rang, signalling lunch, of a very pale woman emerging from a lake her eyes deep red and her black hair flying every, soaking wet and her mumbling, "You're going to pay."

Yeah, it was much more spectacular in my head. Trust me.


Then, I also started a new project. About warlocks. Yay me.


It's failing already.


I'm so special, ohgodhelpme.

In Other Other Other news, I do think that me and my dear Lynxia Lost shall be starting a story together with totally bad-ass, new characters.


I do remember me being supposed to ask Mist and Nix for permission.. but i forgot. I don't even know why I had too. I just did.

God, this is longer than I thought it'd be.


In Other,Other,Other,Other news, The Origin might be written a bit faster now as I know the plot more.
(Inmyheadofcourse, I can't plot.)

And finally, City of Lost Souls. Page 395, I think? Magnus, Simon, Isabelle and Alec. Gay spider. Free Wheeling Bisexual. Try reading that during an English class and not laugh. I did it.

But.
It.
Was.
Difficult.

4 comments:

  1. I loved City of Lost Souls. Favourite one!

    Can't wait for the new story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynxia already asked me. You guys thought it was because we came up with the chapter each sort of thing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you'll do great in your Nonoromobloko...


    I held my laughter for 50 seconds m xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harumph. I don't know why I am not seeing that little paragraph turned into a story yet.

    Come on, Broseph! I want red-eyed ladies and mumbling!

    ReplyDelete